Back to Top
Ion exchanger used to produce very pure demineralised water. The column is made up of mixed bed gel-resins for anionic and cationic deionisation.
It removes all the ionised compounds (anions and cations), including silica and CO2.
- Conductivity : 0,3 to 2 µS/cm.
- Flow : 20 litres/hour
- Pressure : 2,5 bar (at ambient temperature)
- pH (at 20°C) : 5,5 to 7
- Maximum temperature of use : 60°C.
- Saturation : after exchange of 715 Meq (1 Meq = 5°F).
- Resin goes from Blue to Ochre when it is saturated.
- Dimensions : height 500 mm, Diamètre 60 mm
- Weight : 1,35 kg
- Preserving : 2 years, in its original packaging, at ambient temperature.