Back to Top
Ion exchanger (anions and cations) characterised by a high exchange capacity, the U2 column is intended for producing demineralised water.
The anion exchanger has a sufficiently high basicity to fix a large part of the influent CO2.
- Conductivity : 3,5 to 10 µS/cm.
- Flow : 20 litres/hour
- Pressure : 2,5 bar (at ambient temperature)
- pH (at 20°C) : 5,5 à 7
- Maximum temperature of use : 60°C.
- Saturation : after exchange of 893 Meq (1 Meq = 5°F).
Resin goes from Green to Purple when it is saturated.
- Preserving : 1 year, in its original packaging, at ambient temperature.