Back to Top
Placed before the ion exchangers, the ORC column eliminates the organic compounds.
Its adsorption capacity is high
- Flow rate : 60 litres/hour
- Maximum pressure : 3 bar (at ambient temperature)
- Saturation : The saturation of the ORC column is not visible by discoloration; it should be changed after replacement of 10 U2 or R2 (for averagely polluted water).
- Dimensions : H 500 mm, Diameter 60 mm
- Gross weight: 1,2 kg
- Preserving : 2 years, in its original packaging, at ambient temperature.